Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A little bit too much information ...

Visit spokeo.com and type in your name and see what information they have on you. They had much more on me than I would have liked, even if most of it was out-dated. Yep, it's scary. Why am I telling you about it? Because according to their about page, if you can get your information "hidden" from their sources, then it will be removed from their site as they update. The trick, I think ... is to find out where they get all their information from. My grandpa has information on there, for crying out loud ... and he is NOT online, let me assure you!

So, there is my public service announcement for the day.

Hugs and good night!

1 comment:

SarahB said...

I did that yesterday for everyone in the family (adults) and removed all it would let met. I have to wait 24 hours before it will let me remove any more. Creepy! Definitely made me run and change the name and settings on my flikr account.