Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scrappers Give Thanks ...

I've made two (... and now three as of 1:30 Sunday morning) cards so far for Scrappers Give Thanks ... I know I can do better than that.  But, you can do better too ... all you need to do is create at least one 4x6 (vertical orientation) post-card type card that is geared at a child.  The goal is to brighten their day as they are in the hospital.  You can learn more about Scrappers Give Thanks by clicking the link on the right side of my blog, or by clicking on this logo:

Scrappers Give Thanks

Here are peeks at the three cards I've made so far ...
Made with Sweet Christmas by Connie Prince

Made with Sunbeams and Daydreams by Connie Prince
Made with I Wuff You by Connie Prince

Thank you for helping make a difference!
~Melinda

No comments: