Saturday, October 11, 2008

Published!

Toot!!! I've been published in The Artisan Notebook!!

Here are the two layouts that were featured!


Credits & if you'd like to leave a comment: HERE


Credits & if you'd like to leave a comment: HERE

These were created for two separate "calls" for the magazine. They wanted to feature layouts with relaxing, peaceful colors, and layouts that used blending. So, I went to work to feature kits created by the designers I work for (Michelle Pieters and Sarah Meyer of Gottapixel.net), while making a page I can cherish. If you click on them, you can see them bigger, and please feel free to visit Gotta Pixel to leave comments there. :)

It was quite an honor to be published. I never thought I'd be good enough to be published!! But, I've been told by several people lately that I have talent, so I guess I must be decent. :) I still marvel at so many other people's pages, though, so I don't count myself among the great yet. There is still so much for me to learn, and there are so many scrappers out there who I idolize!!!!

No comments: