Friday, February 20, 2009

Published! :)

This is long overdue, but I need to celebrate some pages that have been published!

I submit pages on almost a monthly basis to The Artisan Notebook for consideration for their non-print magazines. The magazines are in PDF format, downloadable, and reasonably priced. I didn't get how cool they were until I actually read one, so if you've never read one, I recommend purchasing just one to see what it's all about. :)

Their recent call was for journaling layouts ... and if you know me, you know that I LOVE to journal. I think it is important to tell the story so that the pictures have meaning. Otherwise, I'd just have a photo album! KWIM (know what i mean)? So, I scrap, and I journal. :)

Here are 3 pages that I submitted that were selected to be in the issue with links underneath for full credits:


One Fell Swoop at Gotta Pixel


Swing, Blake! at Gotta Pixel


Christmas Turds at Gotta Pixel

So woot-woot! I'm very excited and honored to have 3 layouts in this issue!

1 comment:

SarahB said...

I'm so excited for you having so many layouts published! They are all great pages!