Saturday, February 27, 2010

My last Gotta Pixel Site CT pages ...

I've shared this elsewhere, but haven't posted it in forums or on my blog, really, yet. I made the extremely hard decision to leave the Gotta Pixel Site CT at the end of February. The term was up, and we had the option of continuing on the team, or not. I'd been debating about it for a few weeks now, so the timing was meant to be when I got the email about the new 6 month term.

Spring is coming, and my schedule is going to be getting busier and busier. I decided it was better to reduce my commitments, and let someone else have a chance to be a part of the team.

So, these are my last four pages to share as a part of the Gotta Pixel Site CT! Maybe I'll have the pleasure of joining the team again some day. I will miss being such a close part of the GP team. It's a great site.

First up ... with a beautiful collaboration kit by Captivated Visions and Connie Prince. The kit is called Forever and it inspired me to scrap about my wedding for, almost the first time.



Then I used this kit to help me complete one of my ADSR 5 challenge layouts. ADSR 5 is the Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race at NDISB.com. It is a series of challenges, with teams continuing on if they complete their challenges correctly by the allotted time. It's fun:



The second designer I worked with this month was Kathryn Estry. I chose her kit League Night, because I don't have any bowling kits, and we've been bowling a few times. I thought it would be fun to see what I could come up with. Here are my pages:





You can see these pages and more, in my gallery HERE at Gotta Pixel. Gotta Pixel has my most complete scrapping gallery.

Thanks for reading,

No comments: