Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An angel on Earth, is now an angel in Heaven ...

Little Layla Grace passed away this morning. As much as we all who were following her story knew it was coming, it is still a terribly sad day. It is riddled with the battling of praises that she is no longer in pain and fighting such a horrible disease, against the simple sadness that she is no longer here for her parents, family and friends to see what she would become.

I made this page for an ADSR (Amazing Digi-Scrap Race) challenge just a few short days ago:

(Credits are in my gallery at Gotta Pixel)

I knew her days were numbered when I made it, but I along with thousands of people wanted to spread her story and show support in some small way, in what feels like a very helpless situation. People are working toward a cure right now, somewhere. I only can hope and pray that it comes soon ...

Hugs,

1 comment:

SarahB said...

This is such a beautiful layout, and so very touching.