Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day 5: Nemo bathroom

I had my camera sitting out today, but just wasn't in a real picture taking mood. So, at just before midnight I ran up and took pictures of the stickers on the wall in the kids' bathroom. The bathroom is almost completely finished now. It just needs some trim on the window. There will be a valance and a fabric shower curtain added at some point, but for me just the trim will make it more complete, even. (I'll admit I can't wait to see it all done. Those kids sure are spoiled by their grandma and grandpa!)





We're having a little trouble keeping the stickers sticking to the wall -- likely because of the texturing. So, I run my fingers on them to keep them sticking whenever I'm up there. I suppose I could try some glue, but I don't want it to show through and these are transparent stickers.

Anyway, aren't these kids spoiled?? :)

No comments: