Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day 17: Spring Awakens & a trip to Action City


This is the first time I've seen blooms on these bushes to my knowledge. My parents bought this house last year after these blooms had died, I think.

We also went to Action City with the kids today. The kids had a good time. We played Skee ball (or whatever it's called), air hockey, a water pistol game where you have to race to the top ... lots of fun little games. I think Blake's favorite part was probably the bumper cars which he is now big enough to drive on his own! (by 1.5 inches!) WOW!





This was the best I could get ... my camera's batteries were basically dead, so the quality was horrible. I had to doctor his eyes even after the red-eye tool because they were still red. :(




Chase was such a dude in his one-piece outfit. :) He was such a good boy and rarely complained. :) AND, he's 7 months old today!!!!! (watercolor effect added because the picture was blurry due to dying batteries)

No comments: