Thursday, April 5, 2007

Day 1: Here we go!

The date on this entry is actually inaccurate. I am setting this blog up on Easter Sunday (April 8th) in 2007. I have pictures daily starting from April 5th, so that will be my starting date for this project. It is something I think will be great to look back on as the kids grow and change. Welcome to my 365 project!

My first "photo" is actually going to be a birthday card for my husband. I took a picture of each of the kids for this project ... all on Day 1 ... April 5th, 2007.





Here is what the finished card looked like:

Credits: Miss Mint Craft Jar freebie for all except wavy stitching from Boys Will Be Boys by Michelle Swadling.

H is now 28.

And after a "long" day ... Julia fell asleep at the table at about 7:30 at night. Tee-hee!

No comments: