Saturday, June 21, 2008

New layouts

Here are some of my recent creations!


Created using A Walk in the Park by Amy Sumrall Designs
Pictures are from June 10, 2008 - very recent ... the kids' first attempts at Hop Scotch, thanks to Grandma (I'd forgotten all about this game!)


using Dede Smith's Lilac Spring Add-on, background paper made by me using overlay by Brenda Miller. This is another recent set of pictures as you can see on the bear ... they were taken the day my new camera arrived in the mail!


Layout made using Spring Garden talk by Acmdesignz & template by Michelle Swadling. This layout was started exactly 2 years after the pictures were taken. I found a cute kit with bubbles in it! :)


Layout using Gotta Getaway by MandaBean and Kristin Cronin-Barrow & template by Kay Miller. Pictures are from 7/1/07 ... we haven't been to the fountain yet this summer.


Layout made using Birthday Blossoms Mini Page Kit by Sarah Meyer and Birthday Blossoms Digitals Sampler by Sarah Meyer. This picture is from August 2005. This layout was LAYOUT OF THE DAY at Digitals on June 2, 2008 ... my first ever layout of the day!!!

No comments: