Sunday, June 1, 2008

Playing catch up...

Today I have gone back and filled in the holes from June - December 2007. There are still many gaps, but I tried to pick highlights to share. One thing I've realized by doing this is how much my kids have changed even in just that short 6 month period. Now I am struggling to remember when we got Julia's hair cut. She looked so cute with her hair long. But, she cries every single time I brush her hair. I was actually contemplating getting her hair cut again ... into a bob if she'd sit still. But, I don't know if I can after seeing how cute her hair was long. I think it's finally getting long enough to put into a pony tail again.

I may fill in some other holes with scrapbooking pages I've made using photographs rather than showing the photographs themselves. That is how I display most of my pictures anyway.

Thanks for looking!

Melinda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh I love your new blog header, looks awesome!!