Thursday, July 17, 2008

FOBTY: Summer Jobs

Today on the Sweet Shoppe's blog, the challenge was to share about summer jobs you had as a teenager. I took on a couple different jobs as a teenager. My first summer "job" was as a junior counselor for Camp Courage Day Camp. I think I was 12 or 13? My friend was never around to play, so I asked her where she was and when I found out, I signed up too! I helped at the Day Camp which was specifically for kids with disabilities ... a broad range. I made lots of friends. It only lasted two weeks, but it was lots of fun.

Then, I worked for Blomlie Photography for two summers. I helped to answer the phones, put together wedding proof books and albums, cleaned up the dressing rooms and did general cleaning. It was so much fun to see all the amazing photography ... really gave me the photograpy bug!!!

So, what were your summer jobs as a teen? Feel free to leave a comment and share with me!

~Melinda

No comments: