Thursday, July 31, 2008

FOBTY: HAPPY

This week on the Sweet Shoppe blog, we were asked to share a layout on our blog that makes us happy when we look at it... so, I went through my layouts on my computer and tried to pick just one ... but in true mommy fashion, I had to pick one that features each of my children ... so I give you:

One of my favorite layouts of all time ... an awesome extraction, a really cool photo, and a perfect title. :) I made this with Sarah Meyer's Toasty Toes Page Kit, and the alpha is from Gummy Grins: Girly, also by Sarah Meyer.



A recent favorite of mine of Blake ... the photos are from LAST summer ... when I saw the middle photo I KNEW it had to be scrapped with this word-art title! I used MandaBean and Kristin Cronin-Barrow's Gotta Getaway, and a Cookie Decorating 101 Challenge template #37 with Jenny Jorgenson - template made by Kay Miller


and last but not least ... this layout I made of my littlest man with a photo of him on his 1st birthday. That grin is priceless. I used the In Memory of Miles kits, and full credits are in my gallery at Gotta Pixel.


Thanks for looking!!

No comments: