Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of school - 2009

Blake on the first day of 1st grade:




No lookin' back, Ma ... I'm all grown up.


My little miss confident on her first day of Kindergarten:


Too excited for words. :)


Blake had his first full day today, and Julia had a half-day with me present. Blake jumped back into the school routine nearly without a hitch. Julia, being the little drama girl she is, did decide to be a little clingy with me at school for that half-day, which I found entirely amusing as she never did this when she went to two year's worth of Head Start. :) Julia is taken with her student teacher, and has decided she likes Ms. Lange.

Blake reports that he has Dillan in his class, which is hopefully not going to be a bad thing ... they get along really well, and Dillan is a nice boy, but I worry about them getting too chatty. Same thing with Julia and Devondre in her class, though ... she really likes him! Hee hee.

Well, that's enough about the first day of school ... 178 days to go. :)

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Well, you *do* have a very cute blog! I like the minimalist block look, but you still have some girly stuff going on. =) Hope you find a new template you love!