Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 11, 12, 13

Another set of 3 ... I am getting old. It's almost 10 pm and I feel like I'm going to turn into a pumpkin any second! LOL!

Day_13
Another failed attempt at getting a new computer. The guy on Sunday said to come in on Wednesday if I wanted to get the model I wanted on Sunday, and said they could do a comparison to see if something similar was coming out this weekend ... my model was not there, and they could not tell me anything. FAIL!

Day_12
Tuesday: I waited till late again to get a picture ... decided to photograph Lexi. Would she go into my freshly mopped kitchen so that I could take her picture?? NO! She decided that Tuesday was the time to decide she is afraid of my camera. *sigh* BUT, I got this half-way decent shot of her. I'm keeping the rest of them too ... got some interesting pictures of her trying to get away, lol ... poor puppy.

Day_11
Remember these?? Chase found this in the basement on Monday when I had Blake and Julia helping to take the last of the Christmas decorations to the basement ... you don't see these very often anymore do you? My mom got this on ebay or at a thrift sale ...

And now I am caught up again! :)

No comments: