Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last of 2009, first of 2010

Last digital scrapbook page created in 2009:

Julia got her very own Leapster for Christmas. I scrapped about it using Plugged In by Connie Prince. You can pick your favorite store to pick it up ... Gotta Pixel, Elemental Scraps, or ScrapMatters. :)


First created in 2010:

Chase was a Rock Star for Halloween ... he loves music, and loves to rock out to it. :) I used Connie's I Love Rock and Roll Kit and Shabby Paper Pack which you can also find at your favorite shop mentioned above. :)

I had a bit of stretch there with no scrapping going on. I downloaded Adobe Lightroom 3 Beta and between that taking up loads of my (very aged) memory, and working on some other things with a designer friend of mine, I didn't get much scrapping done. But, it was a welcome little break. I am going to aim, once again, for 150 layouts. I made it to 133 in 2009. It shouldn't be too hard to reach that goal this year if I continue on the CT's I am currently on! :)

I will post my 365 photo later ... as another 365 participant and friend, Katie, said on her blog, I may not always post my photos daily, but I will take them and share. Until I fall off the bandwagon ... that's coming from me! ;)

No comments: