Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Five -- dinner for one :)

Day_05

Tyler has been working days the last two days. My mother-in-law took care of Chase for us because our babysitter only does after-school (and we have to find a new one starting February 1st because she's decided she's going back to school!) ... anyway, tonight Tyler picked up the kids from daycare and then headed to his mom's to get Chase, and they all had supper there. SO ... I got to have dinner all to myself, and a house all to myself for about 30 minutes. It was nice and relaxing, and I started making MORE chocolate chip cookies right before they got home, lol. I needed chocolate after this salad! There wasn't much dressing, and there were onions and bacon in the salad and I needed chocolate to balance out the salad. I need chocolate every day ... yeah, I know ... weird, huh?

The good news is that there are no more chocolate chips in the house ... if there were, I might end up gaining weight if I kept up this baking trend for the rest of 2010!;)

I am starting to feel a little better. My intestines had a "traffic jam", so I get to add a powdery concoction to my daily rituals until everything is back to normal. I feel the worst right after I eat, I've noticed ... hoping I feel better within a few days or I'll have to go back to make sure I haven't messed up my gall bladder too. :-p

Wish me luck! I don't like being (literally) full of crap! ROFL!

~Melinda

No comments: